Monday, October 22, 2012

Le Chat Noir

It's that time of year again, ghosts and witches all around, Halloween parties going down. A friend of mine had an all out monster mash bash and I didn't have a thing to wear! My main costume was not ready yet so I reverted back to the one costume I wore 6 years in a row... A black cat! Seriously, how can you go wrong? 

I threw on some kitty ears, a kimono sleeved black mini dress, some thick ripped leggings, my topshop platform shoes, and a big black fur coat. Almost everything I was wearing was borrowed from my favourite makeup artist friend Spencer Lopez, who was also responsible for the kitty nose and whiskers! 





















BONUS PARTY PHOTOS!





(Photos by Freddy Santana)

THE GOODS:
Black dress - Hipster Emporium
Shoes - Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment