Monday, September 24, 2012

The Very Vest


Fall has arrived, and so has my need for sweater vests. I've had this particular vest for a few years and have never had the proper garments to accompany it. There is a secret store in East LA, where there lie 50 cent bins full of clothing that you must fight with elderly ladies for. I found this little guy in one of those bins, immediately it reminded me of Paul McCartney's Magical Mystery Tour attire so of course I needed it. I knew it had potential despite the awkward stain, and there were many times I tried to re-sell it only to be denied. This vest was meant to be in my life, and the moment I found the turtle neck and mustard tights, it all came together.














The makeup on my face was done by the lovely Spencer Lopez. The kitty in my arms is the lovely Lola. (la la la la LOLA). 


The Goods:
Turtle neck - H&M
Sweater vest - Deseret Industries, East LA
Skirt - Thrifted (can't remember where)
Tights - H&M
Shoes - H&M

1 comment: