Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Rainism

It's monsoon season in the Las Vegas desert, my favourite time of  the year! We had a huge storm today and it inspired me to dress in black and puddle jump. I've never had a real chance to wear this black sequenced hoodlet, until now. Most of this outfit was borrowed, traded, or thrifted. In all honesty I'm kind of a  cheap chicken... I get the most satisfaction when I can purchase an entire outfit for under $10. It brings tears of joy when I can get a whole outfit for free.. tears of mother-loving joy.

Anyway, thanks for checking out my blog (if you did..if you didn't how am I even talking to you right now... oh god)

I will be posting looks from my Lookbook.Nu profile on this blog. If you're curious about the title of this blog, it's a bit of a three part pun. It comes from the french term "A La Mode" which means "In a particular style or fashion." The word Muse which  I have always aspired to become, and obviously my lifelong obsession with felines.

Please check out this look and others on my LookBook.Nu Profile 
















THE GOODS:
Black sequenced hood: Second Hand
Black and white Checkered Jacket: Borrowed from Boyfriend
Black bondage dress: Thrifted in LA
Black Boots: Thrifted, Savers, Las Vegas


Many purrs,

Sophia Casanova

No comments:

Post a Comment